Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Investment opportunity - Pantech, Pantech-wa

Recently Pantech share price has been hiking up to 0.9x.
Some friends of mine was asking: Does it still worth to invest?
My answer is YES. It's still have room of growth as its current price. The following are the reason:

  1. Pantech P/E is relatively low compare to other O&G industry
  2. There are a lot of upcoming major O&G projects that going to be announced in coming years. Pantech will get benefits from that.
  3. ROE is increasing for the stock in this recent year. Foresee the growth will be sustained.
  4. The company management keen seeking outside opportunity. UK-based Nautic Steels is a succeed acquiring story for the company. They are trying to explore North America market as well.
  5. Good dividend yield. With the current price, it still have 4-5% dividend yield a year. Foresee the coming year the distribution of dividend will grow if the business is good.
  6. Bullish in Malaysia market is on-going now.
With those reason, I couldn't find any reasons for me not to invest in Pantech. To be more aggresive, I focus on its warrant share with (pantech-wa) with the maturity year at year 2020. Currently the price stay at 0.4x. 

Last but not least, my personal target price for Pantech is RM2 per share and pantech-wa is RM1.45 per share. Target date to achieve is year 2015. 

Enjoy the bullish run... Investment is amazing.


3 comments:

Josh Ong said...

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/29474.jsp
Nice analysis!!!

Unknown said...

This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . George offers Investment opportunities opportunities and teaching Commercial to Residential Conversion.

Josh Ong said...

Thanks Jessica. I hope I have time to study more shares and share with you guys. Your comment give me the motivation :)